Selling your house can be an enormous task. With so many steps it can be difficult figuring out what exactly needs to be done in order to sell your house quickly and move with little stress. We have listed some tips that will help make the home selling and move process a lot easier!
- Remove personal items from the home: You want potential buyers to envision the house as theirs not yours. Make sure remove pictures of your family. If there are essential items that you need make sure you put them in a separate, but easy to access box.
- Start De-Cluttering: Go throw your items and either throw away or donate anything you no longer need. Make sure you clear off your counters, nightstands, tables, etc. especially before you show your house.
- Organize potential snooping spots: Organize your closet and align your cabinets so they look neat and tidy!
- Repair Simple Things: Fix any faucets throughout the home. If you have a room that’s very bright make sure you paint it to a neutral or agreeable color.
- Clean! Every day during the sales process you should clean your floors. Make sure you dust furniture, fans, and anything that could be hard-to-reach. Also polish metal handles throughout the house.
- Don’t forget Curb Appeal: Make sure your lawn is mowed and all bushes and trees are trimmed outside the house. Also, clean your windows frequently and pressure wash the outside of your home.
We hope these tips can help make the home selling process a little easier for you.
Colorado, start your truly outstanding real estate experience with Susie Smyle ➡️ (303) 931-1768